The most priceless birthday gifts ever from our very own Emily and Micah are now being shared with the world related to Three Winks. Enjoy Kendall's Birthday song here and Natalie's Birthday song here. (Be patient as it downloads onto your computer, it takes a minute.) I dare you to listen and not have both songs trapped in your head for days. I myself did not sleep last night because all I could hear were both songs over and over like wallpaper in my mind. I then preceded to recollect every teacher since Kindergarten as well as as many fellow classmates as possible. But I digress...
Anywho, these songs are incredible and the girls love, love, love them. And we love, love, love Emily and Micah.
(I will take credit for being the genius that figured out how to do this all by my little self.)
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Those are two of the most amazing things I have ever heard. I'm kind of jealous.
Post a Comment