Monday, February 11, 2008
11 days later and we're all alive
As reported by Jenny, Jonah has arrived and is showing us everyday what a precious angel baby he is. We keep feeding him and he keeps growing so I think it's working. He seems relatively satisfied with the preparations we have made for him as I knew he would be and makes all the prenatal lunacy totally worth it. The delivery was a breeze thanks to a lovely epidural. We will not discuss the aftermath and whatever you do, do not ask James to talk about the images he saw. Jonah is also living up to his prophetic name and changing lives...Jenny's oldest (9) has said that Jonah has made her "believe that God is real and is a God of love and miracles." Here are some pictures to get you by until he starts doing stuff.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations Christine!! He is beautiful.
Congratulations!!! I found this site by searching my sons name. He is Jonah Aydan Dylan Walker born 10/21/07. Your little J Walker is soo cute!
Post a Comment