E: Hi Mom, how are you feeling?
M: Oh, fine. We're going to watch Crimson Tide.
E: Cool. We just watched Rocky, it was wonderful. I had never seen it. It was great!
M: Oh yeah, I love that movie. That's a classic! I've seen it many times.
E: It was fun to see all the Philadelphia parts.
M: Yeah, that's a good movie! Rub on, rub off!
E: That's Karate Kid.
M: I know, that one's in Philadelphia too.
E: Karate Kid is in California.
M: Oh, you watched Rocky?
No, she hasn't taken any pain meds. And yes, this is very typical of the conversations we have.
We went to a wedding in Lancaster, PA last night. It was very eventful. It was a beautiful drive. It's Amish country, so we saw lots of buggies and stuff. Unfortunately, we saw more of Lancaster than we wanted because we got lost and missed the ceremony. It was awful. To make it worse, the bride and groom watched us pull in an hour late while they were getting their photo taken. Busted! Anyway, the reception was super fun! The best part was when the groom's mother grabbed Micah from his seat because she wanted to dance with him. Micah did not hold back and gave it his all. I was laughing so hard that tears were rolling down my face. Luckily, I got some shots:
Here's one of us in case you've forgotten what we look like:
See ya!

No comments:
Post a Comment