Monday, October 17, 2005

A month in review

OK, ok, I'm back. The boxes are unpacked, the internet is up and running; I am out of excuses for not blogging. So many blog - worthy things have happened. Seriously, in the last month I lived with Mom and Dad for 3 weeks, moved into a new house, and threw up off the side of a boat, just to name a few. Luckily, the camera was along for the journeys so let's take a look:

here is my kitchen. funnily enough, i am talking to emily about how she told our mom "you won't be happy until i crawl up your ass and set up camp." classic.


here we have my brother-in-law Neil "dancing" his way over to his bride to retrieve the garter. this scene was later followed by a very drunk brother-in-law, Jason singing an impromptu, a cappella version of Toby Keith's "How Do You Like Me Now?"


We went to San Diego on a sailing trip. James' brother, Quinten (middle name Thor), had never been to the beach before.

As far as living with Mom and Dad goes, there were no photos taken during this period. In other news, has anyone else heard the news about Mom: she's quitting her job! Ha! I don't remember the exact bets we had going but I'm sure somebody owes me money.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are old enough to own your own house. Your kitchen looks beautiful. I hope you are having fun decorating your OWN house. How cool. You are so grown up.

Your older sister's old friend,
Jenn

Jenny said...

Yes, my OLD friend is right, your house is great, but those tuxes are incredible! Is that pink satin? Wow!

EMILY said...

please stop posting topless photos of me.