Sunday, October 16, 2005

Posting from Michigan

Jenny says: My trip was wicked awesome. I didn't worry about the kids or Emily, I shopped 'til I could shop no more, I ate yummy food that I didn't have to make or clean up, I laughed with friends, I used bad words like hate, stupid and dumb without a care. It was great.

emily says: oh shitty titty. i didn't eat the whole effing week because these kids are disgusting, smelly monsters. damn! i am glad that jenny had such a bitchin' week. my week was a bitch in its own way. it was great.

Jenny says: Now Emily, come on, my kids aren't that bad!?!? What's the big deal? So Nick had hot snakes, so Kendall wouldn't get dressed, so Natalie never went to bed the whole week, I told you all of that! Don't you like PB&J and Mac and Cheese? What's your deal against bath toys that make realistic dolphin squeaks? Maybe if you wouldn't have drank so much liquor at night and not been so hung over the next morning you would have been able to cope better.

emily says: i will tell you something about bath toys and the noises they produce: they give me the shakes; they make me turn to drink and double up on the meds. pb&j? mac and cheese? no thanks, liquor please. and don't get me started on coping. just because i don't turn to pollyanna little house ma and pa woodsy wisdom bullshit to make it through my day doesn't mean that... uh, um... so what if i drink?!

Jenny says: Seriously, Em, you did a great job and I think we all had a degree of fun. It was funny that you thought it was so cold here when everyone from here thinks this is soooo warm for October. It was fun to show you around and have you see the pretty colors of fall even though you had to wear a coat and scarf. I hope you fly home tomorrow with happy thoughts of your visit. Don't let a class full of 4-year olds taint your memories of time with your nieces and nephew (Emily went the wrong way to preschool and didn't listen to Kendall's advice to go the other way. Kendall announced to her teacher and the whole class that it was Aunt Emmy's fault that she was late. Tee-hee)

emily says: thanks jen. i'll try hard to overcome the humiliation brought on by a room full of snotty nosed 4 year olds (just so you know: your 4 year old's nose was by far the snottiest.). it is cold here. i liked it when you gave me wine.

Jenny says: In conclusion, it was fun to introduce you around to friends at church, etc. Tomorrow we are making applesauce all day and then putting your little self on the plane back to Micah and your regular life sans the chaos of my children. You'll miss the dolphin, I'm sure.

emily says: goodbye dolphin. see you in hell.

3 comments:

hashifa vachoo said...

nice blog sisters. I am jealous of all the fun you had but am glad for the special time that was shared. We all know Jenny owes Emily the most paybacks as she is known for saying things like, "I wish you were never born," "Seriously, what is wrong with you," ect. All of these, of course, said during Jenny's notorious angry teen days. And Emily was pretty annoying then... good night, ladies

Jenny said...

Emily's pretty annoying now: Have you ever ridden in the car with her while the 80's music is playing? She knows every word! and she has accomanying dance moves.

EMILY said...

jealous?