Friday, June 23, 2006

Why doesn't none body post nothing?

Hey you biz-natches, you are supposed to be keeping me and our readers entertained by posting about your urban vs. midwestern lifestyles and how they are both funny. I will try to capture what has been going on so those who are still checking don't leave us forever:

Our cousin Sarah got married in No.Cal and it was totally awesome. The sisters rendevouzed at the SanFran airport and enjoyed a leisurely three hour drive to Ft.Bragg. I pooped at a restaurant bathroom on our way. This is unusual for two reasons: 1) I pooped, 2) I pooped at a public facility. We rented a Chrysler Pacifica and found it to be the perfect blend of SUV, wagon, and kid-friendly van. Emily rode in the front seat due to her being prone to car sickness and we were on a very curvey rode. The wedding was fun, nothing typical about it. Sarah ( the cousin) included everything they love: Friends, family, the beach, Bob Marley, marijuana, all colors of the shakra, gods, goddesses, etc. It was a fun trip (pun intended).








Ok sisters, speak up!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Well done, sister!

Way to nutshell the trip.
I, myself had given up on ThreeWinks, so what a delightful surprise to find!