Wednesday, December 06, 2006

gosh, everyone really is doing it

11 LAYERS OF YOU

LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: emily
Birth date: july 14
Current Location: philly
Eye Color: poop brown
Hair Color: poop brown
Righty or Lefty: righty
Zodiac Sign: cancer

LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE
Your heritage: hillbilly/okie
Your fears: driving in philly, new york and san fran and my mother
Your weakness: cookies
Your perfect pizza: that garlic one jenny described
Goal you'd like to achieve: ride a bike without falling or crying

LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW:
Your thoughts first waking up: i wish that song wasn't in my head
Your best physical feature: my delicate hands
Your bedtime: i go on my sleep journey at 10pm
Your most missed memory: dinky creek

LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK:
Pepsi or Coke: coke
McDonald's or Burger King: no thank you
Single or group dates: wha?
Adidas or Nike: ETONIC!
Lipton Tea or Nestea: lipton
Chocolate or vanilla: chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee: coffee, black, like my heart

LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
Take a shower: yes
Have a crush? yes
Think you've been in love: yes
Want to get married? again? no.
Believe in yourself: this is making me uncomfortable.uhhh, sure.
Think you're a health freak: no.

LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH
Gone to the mall: no
Been on stage: no. ho hum...
Been dumped: no.
Gone skating: no (but i'm going soon)
Dyed your hair: no

LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER
Played a stripping game: grow up.
Gotten beaten up: yes, by hashifa vachoo
Changed who you were to fit in: ick! yes!

LAYER EIGHT: GETTING OLD
Age your hoping to be married: i think i am.
Age you wanna have kids: leave me alone!

LAYER NINE: IN A GIRL/GUY
Best eye color: blue
Best hair color: brownish blondish redish
Short or long hair: buzz cut (get it? i just described micah? hahahahahahaha!)

LAYER TEN: WHAT WERE YOU DOING
1 MINUTE AGO: drinking cold coffee
1 HOUR AGO: rejoicing
1 YEAR AGO: wandering around philly with bloody toes and making sure not to look cindy in the eye

LAYER 11:FINISH THE SENTENCE
I LOVE: giant santa (details coming soon), entertainment news, old friends, new friends, lam fam, wool bowls, west philly, godess dressing, roseandradish.com and the dolly song "jolene"
I FEEL: like i'm tired of thinking about how i feel.
I HATE: the scarves i own. they are all dumb.
I HIDE: candy from micah. it's mine! MINE!
I MISS: being able to easily purchase wine and brent lewis (my phone broke and i lost your number call me! are you back from miami? let's go out for ethiopian food this weekend!)
I NEED: i don't need nothing.

4 comments:

Andrew said...

i give your list an 8/10. I will not tell you why you missed 2 points, because I am cruel.

Holla!

EMILY said...

why did i miss 2 points? i answered with my heart! tell me!!!!

hashifa vachoo said...

you like that goddess dressing? YUCK!

Anonymous said...

Emily... I'm happy to hear about all of your many layers. However, I think you should give Nestea another try, it's really far superior to Lipton. Really.