Scene: Mom visits her Jewish neighbor to give her some fudge and a cat food gift for her neighbor's cat.
Mom: MMMMmmmm! Smells good!
Neighbor: It's the first day of Hanukkah, I'm making apple sauce.
YMom: Oh! Well, I brought you some fudge. you can eat the fudge, there's no flour in it!
Neighbor: That's Passover.
Mom: Oh.
Friday, December 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
snooze.
Does that mean my post specifically was a sleeper or in general you'd like to see some action from the three winks?
HV needs to post about her Sonoma County Vacation!!
E.J. needs to post about the cheese stand at RTM.
I don't have anything to post. My kids, blah, blah, blah. The awesome weather, blah, blah, blah. Mom's quirks, blah, blah, blah.
winks in general. the post was actually quite funny, but lost its luster after 20 days.
Post a Comment