Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I Guess I'll Post Something

If you are reading this, you are a trooper. The other night, I woke up to Micah grabbing me and yelling in a demonic voice, "It's nighttime! Get out of here!". I screamed and he woke up from his nightmare. He later told me that he thought there was an evil bag lady who had gotten in the apartment. I guess stress is getting to him.

I got a new job. It is in an office. So far, I have dereferenced web pages and made copies. Saying goodbye to the cheese was kind of sad, but not really. I put a picture of cheese on my computer at my new job. I eat cheese sandwiches for lunch. The cheese will always be with me, it's just not stuck in my ring now and I don't smell like it.

I will turn 30 in a few months. I think about this a lot. Yesterday, I was window shopping and I spotted a denim jumper that I liked. But then I remembered how old I about to turn and decided that dressing like a six year old is no longer a good idea. It is a bad idea. A stupid idea.

4 comments:

M said...

I'm just glad not to have to see my stupid face staring back at me 3 times a day now.

M said...

p.s.

Come to NY!!!

amandahamilton said...

you are lovely and fabulous. We received your postcard today and, madam, do I miss you!

Jenny said...

I dress like a 10 year old. I just bought a terry-cloth skirt with shorts under it and matching flip flops.