Monday, June 09, 2008

I will post even though no one cares by now.

The other day I was at work and I had to go to the bathroom really bad. I went out into the hall and there was a midget talking on a cell phone. I looked at him for a moment (he never saw me) and decided that there was no way I would be able to walk past him without laughing. I sat back down at my desk and waited until he was gone. Have I mentioned that I will be 30 soon? Unacceptable.

We had a comedy show this weekend. We debuted a sketch I wrote called, "The Girl With One Boob (who is really sweet)". It was a success! I felt very proud. The sketch was kind of like "Gidget", but I played a teenaged girl with only one boob who is not accepted by her peers.

The dirtiest sketch contest is next week. I REALLY don't want to so it. Our sketch is very offensive. I have to do most of the dirty work. I told Micah not to come because I don't want him to look at me differently. I really want to win, so I will do what is required.

I found a stack of emails that I wrote to Micah in 1999. They were funny. The funniest part was anecdotes about Jenny. According to the emails, Jenny was way into Christian romance novels and had recently heard that gay people like to pee on each other.

I have to go to work now. I am going to try to write more.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Alas, I am a recovering Christian Fiction reader. It's been 80 months since my last read.

M said...

the verdict is in: critics say, "Yes!"

amandahamilton said...

Emily- I always read your posts!!! Love you! (No matter what you have to do to win)