After driving for 30 minutes to Hashifa's and assuming I was the only one listening to NPR, Nick (4 1/2) says from the back seat in plain English:
"Who IS Rock Obama anyway?!?
Something nice was written here, but then Sister #1 tried to walk away from the blog and Sister #2 raped the blog and stripped of any dignity. Sister #2 and #3 taunted #1 with rude and obnoxious postings until Sister #1 couldn't stand it anymore and reclaimed her place among the sisters. Sisters--we're stuck with each other.
2 comments:
Nice bag...can't we get him a backpack?
cliff, on the other hand, did not know who John McCain was, much to my horror. He only knew of the cool Obama because he had spots on Nickelodeon. So we played chutes and ladders. I picked the little black boy and he was the white boy. This was like November 2 or 3 so I said Ok you're john mccain and I'm barack obama and whoever wins, that means they'll win the election.
I don't even let him win and he always wins. always. so he won. And only THEN was he rooting for John McCain.
then we were reading "custard the dragon" by ogden nash. And whatshername lives in a little white house...and cliff said "Like Barack Obama" and my husband groaned.
Post a Comment