Basically, I just want to end the sad lull of this blog and share with you an image that I found today on a mommy blog that I couldn't stop staring at.

It ought to be pointed out that the poster of this image was the mother of one or both of these unhappy children and she thought this was hilarious and cute. I find this image a bit macabre and well, really fucking weird.

2 comments:
This is very weird, indeed. I'm not even sure what's weird about it. I just know it's categorically weird and not funny.
Thank you for ending the lull of this sad blog with--this.
thank you for using the f word. it makes me happy.
that is a strange photo. you know what it makes me think of? something Conan O'brien would post on his show all photo-shopped with Pacino's face on it or something creepy.
it also looks out of proportion. giant baby in front next to screaming red baby. and what's with the velvet chonies? not gettin that.
whatever. to each mother her own. I have a picture of cliff at age 3 showing me a cut on his middle finger with an angry look on his face and he is full on flippin off the camera. I think its the greatest picture ever. I also took pictures when he was in conscious sedation under creepy mind altering medications when he broke his arm. I think I'm really fucking weird.
But still cooler than the mother of these babies. Cuz of the velvet chonies. weird.
Post a Comment