Dear www.threewinks.blogspot.com
I'm writing you today to say, I'm sorry, things just aren't working out between us. I know you've probably been wondering where I've been. Am I okay? What have I been doing? Why I don't hang around here anymore? Well. I met someone. You probably already guessed this. I mean, it's only natural. And, really, I mean this, it's not you--it's me! I just need more (of me)! I need more feedback (about me). I need to laugh more often (about you). I need a place where I'm heard. The bloom has faded with you. I just don't feel like I contribute anymore! We've drifted. People change. I fell for a newer model where I'm accepted for my short quips and my snarky scarcasm and not the lengthy and frequent demands that this relationship requires. I can't get enough this new thing. I've always had addictive tendencies and this is no different. I'm sorry.
Of course, I want us to be Friends! We have too much history to just walk away for good. Let's get together every once in a while. I'll still check in on you! And, please, stop by and visit. You're welcome anytime. Drop me a line! I'd love to hear from you.
Here's where you can find me. Don't be a stranger!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
You crack me up! Okay, so I'll stop stalking/looking for you here and focus solely on FB. So glad we're Friends. :)
Bye. You may or may not know that I just watched Godfathers I and II. It really inspired the way I now run my life. I was having trouble deciding if you were Connie or Fredo. Now I know. Whatever you do, don't go fishing this weekend. No amount of Hail Marys are going to help.
Jenny, you're nothing to me now. You're not a sister, you're not a friend. I don't want to know you or what you do. I don't want to see you at the hotels, I don't want you near my house. When you see our mother, I want to know a day in advance, so I won't be there. You understand?
Now, Amily. You misunderstand me. I'm not rejecting you. Please don't take this personally. I'm still available for you. Save your mafia rage for someone who is truly threatening you, not little ol' ME!
Such aggression. Poor form.
hmmm. interesting. i thought you were woman enough to handle more than one forum. pity. I guess I'll be the only one who updates facebook AND a blog. how sad.
so i just heard on the news the other day that facebook addiction is becoming a "real" thing! there was a woman who was seeking help because the only way her daughter could get help with her homework was to email her mom on facebook... poor natalie and kendall!!! ;o)
fart
You will be missed. RIP threewinks founding memeber.
Post a Comment