Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I don't speak HTML

I hate HTML.

Who were the ad wizards that came up with this crap?

I'm very angry right now. I haven't showered. Nick has pooped his pants and has eaten two pears and an orange while I have been comsumed with getting my freaking code right. Apparantly it's a big deal if you have a " missing or a < when you need a > or a /. COME ON!

Then, after all of the HTML figuring, I decided to finally upgrade to the new Blogger and now I see that there's a simple click and type in the field thing to update and add sidebar links. Great.

Emily, I hope you like the changes and the requested sidebar links and if you don't...you know where to go and what you can do to yourself.

Hashifa Vachoo, I'm going to ban you from posting if you don't post in the next 24 hours. Your Wink status is in grave danger.

I'm very angry right now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good that you have moments of rage like the rest of the world. I for one am glad to hear it!! I'm still wondering what the "double L" for linda is ? I think as a long time friend of the Lam Fam I deserve,yes, deserve some answers.

Anonymous said...

jenny, i am sorry you are so dumb. it really is unfortunate.

jenn, you've almost decoded the top secret code. "double l", "l.l.".

lava lamps? lumpy lambs? lovely loofas? lazy lavarne? lucious lamborghini? lude lexicons? lesbo leprechans?

what on earth could it be?

is "double l" a new bra size?

thanks for reading!!!!!!!!

Jenny said...

Thanks for your understanding and sympathy.

And, pff, you're welcome.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh...I've got it now. Thanks for opening up a special ed section of your blog for your special needs friends.