
dear hashifa vachoo,
i hope this blog finds you well. wait, no i don't. i hope this blog finds you in a state of deep guilt.
last week, you blogged. in the body of your blog you gave our four readers, and jenn, the opportunity to select, from a list, what we would like most f
or you to write about. the readers,and jenn, spoke, and yet, you never came through. this is disappointing.i'm feeling so many things right now. i feeling abandoned. i'm feeling the way i felt when mom promised to pick me up from school on the days i had my cello but forgot and went to the dress barn instead and i had to walk home with my cello while scuzzy kids with long hair and dirt bikes would stop me to ask, "is that a guitar?" and i would say nothing and try to walk faster. i am also feeling torn apart. i'm feeling the way my gold fish that i won at the kern county fair must of felt when jenny's shitty cat spunky tore my days old pet to shreds, displaying it's guts throughout my bedroom. and lastly, i am feeling like i need to eat something sweet and wish i hadn't eaten the entire pint of ice cream in one sitting last evening.
in this post i have included a relic from your past. readers, and jenn, may i address you for a moment and introduce you to my sister, hashifa vachoo, who insisted and succeeded in dressing like the king of rock and roll for more than one of her birthday parties as a child. people, these were not all "dress up" parties. awesome? yes. strange? maybe. even stranger that this now grown woman is a pastor's wife? oh, hell yes.
hashifa, you know i have more photos. you know i have much more damaging information. i can still tell, you know. i am not above winning the fragile favor of "double l" by revealing what you thought i had forgotten about or no longer considered valuable. remember, she is crazy and will hit you with her comb. her blue comb. that comb hurts.
consider this your first warning.
warmly,
emily

10 comments:
Wow! Finally I can see the picture and it is a great one! I've never seen this one before. It's so wierd, she looks exactly like Mom!
Yes, she needs to step up to the plate and come through on her promises!
Being referred to in a Winks Blog is the culmination of everything I have worked for in my life...and on the same day Anna is laid to rest...I knew I would make it big one day...I knew it.
I have pictures too!! Remember your lip sync in Mammoth?
wow.
nice belt.
It just feels...right. You know?
andrew, wtf are you talking about? stop being strange.
This is apropos of nothing but I seem to have misplaced your email, Em.
I wanted to send you this:
http://www.superdeluxe.com/sd/contentDetail.do?id=D81F2344BF5AC7BB18C506E5B1AE7CF1DC69CE5550BA3353
thought it might inspire you.
I'm all cought up in my vouyer-istic reading of your lives and now I need more! Please keep posting!
I'm ready for my second warning
I'm ready for her second warning, too. Especially if it comes with pictures. :)
Where the heck are you guys. Emily, I've been reading your Emily Eats (and love it), but I need more Winks stuff. Please...I'm begging you- write more.
Post a Comment