Monday, September 03, 2007

Gimme a Break!

Well I am just really sorry that I didn't come through with the announcement. My work blocks this website, we went on vacation, etc. Now I have let too much time go by and I'm sure you all have lost interest in my news but just to get it out there here it is: we're having a boy. It was either that or a girl and the ultrasound lady said it was "definetely a boy." Now here are some names that I will allow you to judge:
Eli
Samuel
Jack
Caleb
Dylan
Micah (he already said it was ok)
Everette
JJ ( as in James Junior. Not a real possibility but a name James calls the baby now to annoy me.)

James and I are going to Austin City Limits in two weeks so maybe I will post some pictures of our trip. I don't want to say I will because I probably won't.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

What a lovely surprise! You posted. I hope you are more committed to your baby than you are to this blog.

Poor little Sam.

Jenn said...

I'm just wondering how it is that you got a boy. Steve says I have a hostile environment for boys, but I think he's hostile in general. Therefore we have 3 girls. Any suggestions? Congratulations HV, I still can't picture you as old enough to...well you know.

hashifa vachoo said...

I'm actually not, Jenn. I'm still 10, I never aged.