Jenny emails H.V: I forgot to bring your Design*Sponge ornaments.
H.V. emails in response: i know. and damn you for that. We also forgoted to get thur candle. Hey, I am not knowing if Saturday will work out for her...Mom wants me to come up on Friday afternoon and have lunch with you bi-otches and buy me a "top" but I told her I can only do that if it is after 1 and someone comes to get me because we have a b-day party to go to on Ray rd. that night so James would drive up later and take my ass home. And we're already driving up there tonight for our childbirth class at the hospital so...I just don't know. I could possibly spend the noche on Fri and we could do candies on Sat morn or we could wait and do it next Fri, the 14th. I hope I am painting a clear picture for you here. Let me know what your brain is generating. Amen.
Thursday, December 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment