Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Hello internet this is Emily

Hey! It's summertime! Let's reflect on the winter. These are just some photos some of you may be interested in. I may blog more. We are moving to a very small apartment. I'll show you pictures as they become available. I've been sleep eating again. Jenny is no longer my legal sister--I got a lawyer and took care of that. The first picture is from January in AZ, the others are from February, I think.

I got to meet this guy! I really like him. We developed a nice rapport.

BL & AH select a cocktail. Then they explained the ingredients to our confused server. ONLY IN NEW YORK! HAHAHAHAHA! Not really.

This is either before or after I got a bit tipseroosy and told Andrew all about how I paid for my shirt with cash.

I have dreams of becoming a nice lady like one of these.

I have ideas, people!

A & A H

Outside the Natural History Musem deciding where to go. You should always defer to Spain.

Look at these dudes!

Man that was fun.

What's going on here?

1 comment:

hashifa vachoo said...

I like the new description.I feel inspired to blog now. Thank you, good bye, praise father, son, and holy ghost.