Sunday, September 18, 2005

This is dedicated to my sister, Hashifa Vachoo

We've just returned from an afternoon of apple picking, pie eating and cider drinking at Crane's Orchard in Fennville. Yeah for family day.

Kendall just came running to find us. She was naked for her shower but needed to let us know, "I was going potty and then I was going poopy. But it just did crash into pieces and it looks like Coke."

We reassured her that that was the cider coming back out and that a little colon explosion was perfectly normal.

Hurrah for bathroom humor. It never let's one down.

2 comments:

hashifa vachoo said...

there's nothin like a little loose stool to get me laughing. I appreciate the dedication.

Anonymous said...

Courtney has figured out that waking me in the morning and telling me she needs "dipah on" is a funny way of telling me "I woke up poopy and it is everywhere; so welcome to a new day."

Jenn