Friday, November 11, 2005

Countdown to Vacation!

I'm so excited! My whole, little, fam damily is flying out to AZ in nine days! It's getting colder and colder here and I can't wait to be warm and possibly even hot! Who's going running with me? Running in MI at 6 a.m. (32 degrees) in the dark is not fun. Why is that I'm the most active sister and yet I'm the biggest one? Why did I miss out on the skinny gene? I know neither one of you will run with me. How 'bout some pilates or yoga? Yes? Let's go hiking with Stacey!

I expect you two to straighten Mom and Dad out by the time I get there. I'm already going to The Nursery, but I refuse to go to The Duck and Decanter, Islands, Bahama Breeze, Jason's Deli or Razamataz. I also refuse to watch The Apprentice and drink their cheap, boxed wine. I will, however, be happy to eat Mom's spicy taco salad on TV trays.

The girls are expecting to dress like pilgrims and indians for Thanksgiving, spend the night at Hashifa's house, "put toilet paper on somebody's house," "call people and hang up," and eat ice cream for breakfast. Nick will be passed out for the first day or so after being at all the airports and seeing all of the many vehicles related to travel. When he comes to, he'll be content to throw rocks into their pond and will probably kill a few of the coy either accidentally or purposely.

I'm looking forward to the sunshine, the change in routine and, of course, vacation sex. Oh, ya, and hanging out with you two and James and Micah.

See you soon!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to come too!! Am I invited?

EMILY said...

vacation sex? please! did you have to include that? i almost lost my appetite. wait, no, i did lose my appetite.