we sisters in accordance with a more "low key" celebration vow to not eat until we feel we may puke, but rather be aware of our stomachs' capacities and stop shoveling it in moments before the acid re-flux.
and although this house is buzzing with activity and at times can grow to an out-of-control state, we sisters vow to keep the drinking down to a respectable amount even though more would numb the pain- especially since i'm not a freaking child and you don't need to freaking talk to me like that so why don't you mind your own freaking business since no one agrees with all of your lame ass decisions.

we winks extend our most sincere sympathy to nick and jessica and wish them and you a happy thanksgiving.

2 comments:
You guys are awesome and may I say quite sexy!!
Jenn
this is weird. you guys look nearly exactly the same as last time I saw you...and let's face it, about 2 of you were barely out of puberty probably. my brain is melting.
but you guys are totally adorable and funny. I have way much to read when I have insomnia now...which is all the time! woot!
Post a Comment