
Dad was feeling inquisitive the other day and laid some pretty heavy questions on me that only he could think of:
"I've been to a seminar but when will I get to go to a full nar?"
"Why do we call morons 'morons?' Shouldn't we call them 'less-ons'"
Something nice was written here, but then Sister #1 tried to walk away from the blog and Sister #2 raped the blog and stripped of any dignity. Sister #2 and #3 taunted #1 with rude and obnoxious postings until Sister #1 couldn't stand it anymore and reclaimed her place among the sisters. Sisters--we're stuck with each other.
2 comments:
Well, well, look who's posting!
Full nar? What the heck? I even googled it and only came up with nucleic acid research and something else about rockets in Fulllerton.
Seriously, I'm intrigued, find out what it is.
Okay, I'm totally deleting my last comment. I feel so stupid--I just read the post to Scott and got the SEMI-nar vs. the FULL-nar.
DUH. I guess my one blonde streak is really effecting me.
Post a Comment