Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Drum roll please

Well hello everyone. I would like to take this opportunity to personally apologize for my recent hiatus. Jenny and Emily have resorted to leaving me threatening voicemails and publically humiliating me into blogging so here we are. If there is anyone who feels especially offended by my absence, you can leave your address and favorite candy on comments and I will mail you some candies. Now then, on to business.
Updates: Frances and Sasha are still alive and enjoying their dog lives, James graduated from Seminary with a Masters in Divinity, and now he has Gout (which is not a foot disease as we thought). As a side bar, James' doctor told him that the world will be ending in the year 2012 so watch out for that. Also, this doctor is a personal physician to Mr. Benny Hen.
And now, people, for the BIG news: there is an alien growing inside of my uterus that is due to exit around the end of Jan. For the last three weeks, the Winks have been obsessed with all things baby. E & J have successfully convinced me that 900 one dollars is a completely reasonable amount of money to spend on a stroller and Emily has been interrogating strangers regarding the origin of their baby items. We are currenty accepting baby room theme ideas, preferably something that requires a giant mural that Micah can paint (don't worry, Micah, LL will never has to know you are here). So far, my idea is Sock Monkeys and Emily's idea is Global Warming to include real-time melting polar ice caps.
Everything seems to be going well in the ol' oven. We saw (not heard yet) the hearbeat yesterday and it was weird. Below you can see the u/s photo which is Baby W at 7 weeks old. It looks like a little peanut but if you look closely you can see what I think is a little arm. I will divulge name ideas later even though Jenny told me not to tell anyone but her because you all will judge me. In related news, the aforementioned sister and I will be visiting Philly in Oct so we will get to meet some of you! I can't decide if I want to take or post the ol' watch-my-belly-grow pictures, I will open that subject up to comments. So there you are, that is the new news, I hope it has satiated everyone's longing for Hashifa Vachoo.

2 comments:

EMILY said...

you're pregnant? i thought you were going to buy a baby. oh. cool.

Jenny said...

you idiot.

you think it's an arm?

you're gonna be great at this.