I've really been a good girl most of my life. I've been accused of my clothes matching too much. I only smelled marijuana for real in the past year or so. And I only saw it for real, for real last year at Sarah's wedding. I've never seen or been in the vicinity of anything more hard core. Except for that half of wine cooler (split with Jenn) at a party after high school graduation, I really only had my first regular drink about two years ago. I enjoy beer and wine and the occasional mojito on a pretty regular basis now, but I'm still am a serious light-weight; Hashifa says I get loud after one glass of wine and two glasses I'm pretty much under the table. Ninety-eight pound Emily on the other hand can out drink a grown man three times her size. Magic, once again. I never went further than 2nd base my whole unmarried life. I think it was Hashifa who explained to me why 69 was funny. And I know that b.j. was not something that registered as anything besides our parent's friend's name until it was explained to me in college.
So, now I'm pretty much a bad ass, but this one gets me and it's really bothering me, so someone explain to me why this is funny so I can laugh for real and not just to fit in. I was with Hashifa and her crazy friends last night after her Copacabana Tap Recital (youtube video coming soon). Her friend Matt said something that I didn't understand and so I said, "Who?" and he responded, "Deeeeez Nuts!!! Ha, ha, ha, ha!" And everyone else giggled too!
Why dis funny? He said he recently saw it on a bumper sticker on the back of a semi and it said, This Truck Powered by Deez Nuts. Still not funny to me. I understand it's referring to testicles, but do they retain some sort of power or some sort of persona that would be the answer to "Who?"
I'm missing it. Help please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
don't worry. it is not funny.
Ummm...I don't know what wine cooler you are talking about. I have always been a saint and will maintain this with my dying breath.
Might that dying breath be now as your struck by the lightening bolt of our Lord?
Post a Comment