Sunday, January 06, 2008

um, ok

on thursday, micah and i will fly to arizona. i am looking forward to hashifa's baby shower. my parents live in arizona.

christmas was fine. christmas eve, i fell asleep at 9pm. my job kicked my ass and took my name. now, my name is job and my job's name is emily.

i got a haircut. the lady who cut my hair was very intimidating. here's what i look like when i wake up:


jessica got me a head vase for christmas. i've wanted one for a while. i about peed in my pants when i saw it.


my glasses broke at work yesterday. now, they keep slipping and i have a headache. not being able to see well makes me feel like i'm not wearing pants. i get new glasses on wednesday.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

That's the one we saw at the antique mall on South Street, huh?!

I'm so scared for you to come to my house. I have no head vases. I have chickens. And kids.