Yes, I know it has been a long time since I have blogged but I don't have my own computer at work yet so once that happens, be sure to look for many postings of the weird people I work with. A preview: I recently found out that my boss is an alcoholic and that she makes her own beer and wine. For Christmas she gave everyone in the office these homeade candies that were filled with like 2 ounces of vodka, whiskey and an assortment of liquors. Also, when ever she gives me a new file or anything on paper, she draws this cartoon character with a think bubble with something really bizzare written in it. We will get back to her later.
I am home sick today because my throat hurts really bad and I think I had a migraine this morning. The dogs are doing really good. Frances and Sasha chase eachother around and take naps together. There is only one problem: the humping. Frances takes every opportunity he has to "position" himself in a way I do not approve of.
I spent the day with Mom on Saturday and I don't think she ever stopped talking. Oh, except for when she almost fell down at Cost Plus. I was next door at PetSmart ("petsmart! petsmart! it's time to get reall smart!" a song emily made up) and she was buying a mirror at CP. When I walked in the door at CP, she was checking out and started to walk towards me holding this huge box. Some 'tard left a basket in the middle of the floor and she started to trip and fell sideways into a display of bottled lemonade and Voss water. Some guy behind her practically tackled her and wouldn't let go even after she got her balance. That part was really funny so Mom was laughing. Nothing broke and she was fine until we looked at her ankles and they were all bruised and swollen. I made her tell the manager and fill out an incident report and then she proceeded to make her "pay attention to me" noises for the REST OF THE DAY. "Ooh, mmmmh!, ouch!, I have some vicoden but I don't take it...." So I went home. I love not living with them.
Hey, who thinks we should coordinate our outfits for Sarah's wedding? And when are you whores planning on getting there? We should get to the 'port at the same time. I am bringing Sasha dog.
Monday, February 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
thank you for blogging. it was very funny. i'm sorry about all the humping.
thank you for blogging. it was very funny. i'm sorry about all the humping, too.
no way in hell i'm wearing the same thing as you two.
I didn't say matching outfits, only coordinating. Think Easter Sunday at the Lamirands
Post a Comment