Although some of you may claim Emily as your friend, former lover, co-worker, , I and Hashifa Vachoo claim her as our ever-loving sister. This, my friends, is just a pinky-finger's worth of her talent and wonderfulness.
Please, be respectful and set aside enough time to listen to this. It's the weekend, so you have the time. It is eight, glorious minutes. Maybe you have something depressing to do, like pay bills or fold laundry; just play this little diddy and laugh your way through your chores.
She wrote it. She performed it. She recorded it.
You're welcome.
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
friggin brilliant Emily. Seriously frighteningly brilliant. I blathered on about it on Jenny's facebook page. =)
at first I wondered how it was going to be funny because it sounded SO real. But while i questioned why the woman would start off her inspirational spiel with a comment about the ladies room...that is so spot on realistic its scary.
and your accent...holy shit. LOL
Oh man I have been laughing so hard I am crying!! It is perfect. I agree with Kelly...the "ladies room," was when I became fully engaged. Well done Emily!!!
Spanks, ladies.
Post a Comment