Friday, February 06, 2009

You had to be there

It was spectacular. She weighs only 98 pounds people! And she can drink 6 beers without any effect. BTW, contrary to HV's accusation, I do not drink excessively. I do not have a problem with alcohol. We were all just having fun of our own making. But for reals, Emily has some kind of serious alcohol tolerance genetic disposition! This is a place where you sing along with the musicians. It's a more anonymous version of karoake. It's really fun. Emily went up on stage and as you can see, she took center stage. See if you can identify all of her moves; toe touching, jumping jacks, the tree pose and a final salute. Unfortunately, this really doesn't capture all the magic. But imagine...

3 comments:

EMILY said...

I weigh 115 lbs. I gained the extra weight when I was fake pregnant with Jonah--which is weird because I barely gained any weight when I was fake pregnant with Natalie. But, yes, I have always been able to drink like a 200 lb. man. Tis a gift.

hashifa vachoo said...

I didn't mean to imply that Jenny has a drinking problem. Just imagine her alcohol tolerance to be the opposite of Emilys. Oh but this video is a treasure to treasure for the rest of our lives in a special treasure box.

Artie said...

wow. I have never seen calisthenics done on the dance floor. I may have to borrow some of those moves in our next recital. lol

I wish I had sisters.

115. I think my right leg weighs that much *pees self*