skip to main | skip to sidebar

Three Winks

Something nice was written here, but then Sister #1 tried to walk away from the blog and Sister #2 raped the blog and stripped of any dignity. Sister #2 and #3 taunted #1 with rude and obnoxious postings until Sister #1 couldn't stand it anymore and reclaimed her place among the sisters. Sisters--we're stuck with each other.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ok, I'll stop. But next time, remember, you should never, ever mess with me.

Posted by EMILY at 6:21 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Us

  • EMILY
  • Jenny
  • hashifa vachoo

Label Cloud

Archive

  • ►  2009 (33)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (50)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ▼  August (11)
      • I think I'm a communist
      • Hi! I'm Emily! Read My Wacky Post Below
      • Summer in Center City
      • Let's talk food!
      • I'll stop too.
      • Ok, I'll stop. But next time, remember, you should...
      • That was then, this is NOW!
      • That's all you've got?
      • Take that!
      • Sorry I've missed your calls
      • List of Current Favorites *revised
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2007 (57)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2006 (66)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2005 (187)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (18)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (21)
    • ►  April (33)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (19)
    • ►  January (24)
  • ►  2004 (42)
    • ►  December (38)
    • ►  November (4)

Blogroll

  • Design*Sponge
    Discover the Secrets of Making Money From Your Art
    7 years ago
  • Micah McGraw is an SOB
    This is how I feel nowadays.
    14 years ago
  • All things Esly & Amanda
    The only way to travel...
    16 years ago
  • Emily's funny people group
    Whisper Down the Red Corpse - Part 2
    17 years ago
 
Powered By Blogger
Three Winks Design by Insight your Blogger © 2009