
EMILY: Hi Mom, this is Emily.
MOM: Hi Emily. I can't talk...
EMILY: OK, bye. I'll call you later.
MOM: I have to pick up my Kenya-guy!
EMILY: OK, I'll let you go.
MOM: I have to take my Kenya-guy from church to the DMV!
EMILY: Bye!
MOM: I have to sit at the DMV all day waiting for my Kenya-guy!
EMILY: Bye!
MOM: Bye!
THE END
Mom, if you are reading this, I hope you had an OK time at the DMV.

4 comments:
Text I received from Mom:
My Kenya guy applied for a social security card today so he IS legit! He missed 3 on his driver's test :( Try again Sally!
Hakuna Matata!
can you imagine what it would be like to be new to this country and have mom driving you around, giving you advice? It may be like being new to the world, having mom drive you around, giving you advice, which was not pleasant.
I can't decide which is my favorite Mom situation: this one or the one when their gardener got the "wrong idea" and kept calling Mom and asking her what she was doing.
Post a Comment