Friday, June 12, 2009

STOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

UNCLE!!!!!!!!!!! MERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are really hurting my feelers! You're crapping all over our sweet, pretty little blog. Our little time capsule of the story of our lives. The only reason I haven't blogged is because Emily said to me one day about my last blog posting, "No, really, I love mommy-blogs." People! I don't have anything else! My kids crack me up and I'm with them all the effing time! I honestly have nothing else to say. It's sad, pathetic, irresponsible, mundane, boring, plain, vanilla, but it's where I am and I'm actually not very unhappy. Mostly. It's not funny to share the shitty stuff, anyway. It's more fun to write about funny. Not shitty. Well, sometimes shitty IS funny, but then it's easy to write about because it becomes funny.

So, there. Please let me back in. Please restore the blog to it's former Winky-ness. Please don't oust me. I was wrong to leave. I was wrong to cheat on you. You're all I ever want and more.

Your BIG sister,
Dead Face.

2 comments:

EMILY said...

ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i'm sorry jenny. i don't think you really stink and i think your dancing would improve with practice. you're not a butthole. yes, come back. your going to have to remember how the original description went, i don't remember. mommy blog your ass off. welcome back deadface.

Artie said...

I think I just peed my pants.

and HEY, what the hell is wrong with mommy blogs?!

=)

I think your blogs, Jenny, are hilarious. I especially like it when you swear.

I am so glad you're back. contented sigh.