While we wait for Jenny's triumphant return as a Wink, here are some things I found written in my handwriting on pieces of notebooks, bills and envelopes. I need to start remembering to write down what they mean and/or why they are funny or important.
* Ching Chong pictures
* Linen White
* wall mounted beer opener (I think that means I need that, which I do.)
* Pizza Through Time
* Pizza: Put a piece of pizza in your mouth
* If you find a watch on the ground, you don't assume it just appeared, it has too many intricate parts. (I'm trying to write a sketch about evolution.)
* Dear Linda, Hope this is the only Diarrhea on your birthday. (Oh yeah, that's going to be good.)
* 19th Am. 9-9:30
* T. 30th pm
* Pizza Live!
I think I figured them all out. OK, Jenny, go ahead.

1 comment:
Dude. Who can follow that?
Post a Comment