"Mr. Jokey-Jokester"There were a million good moments. I've been saying for the past 8 months, at least, that we needed to bring back "Doy" as a mainstream phrase. Unfortunately, for Christine and I, not a lot of bathroom humor, which is key for a 5 star rating in my book. None the less, a chuckler.
Has anyone watched One Magic Christmas yet this year?
"Dad's not dead anymore."
How about Christmas in Connecticut? I won't even insult you by asking about White Christmas or Christmas Vacation. Tell me that I raised you right and you are pursuing the true meanings of Christmas which are neatly packaged by MGM and Universal Studios in 96 minutes give or take?
The Bible? Ya, it's cool, too, but I'm with Kendall, He should have added some fairies (she can't remember that it's the angel, Noel) and monsters (not sure about this one, except she keeps saying that Baby Jesus grew up and up and got big like a monster), I'm mean come on, "Wisermen", camels (you might have thought Mary rode a donkey, but nay) and girl-shepherds (our nativity scene is a little a-sexual) are a little bookish compared to the competition. And how do you appropriately explain the significance and miracle of a virgin birth to a 3 or 6 year old? It's a lean year around here for the diety of Christmas.

No comments:
Post a Comment