Sunday, February 20, 2005

Dream it! Dare it! Do it!

Yes, we are having fun, but not much happens that we don't talk about Emily and Micah!!!! Even Natalie is joining in when she read to her class how her dream that she dared to dream to be an artist like her Onkle Miyka. She was inspired by a local yo-yo specialist that came to her school and challenged the kids to dream it and then dare it and then do it! Which is, I guess, where Chris and I got our inspiration to dare it and do it with our hot tub stunts tonight! After sitting in the H-er for an hour or so, Scott dared us to jump on the snow layden tramp and then we took over and dreamed a dream to jump the tramp, swing the swings, slide the slide and lounge in the hammock. We did it, alright! I even dared to pee in the snow! Seriously, I did, I peed in the snow and the vapors from the steam of it smelled of the asparagus earlier consummed. Actually, the hot tub tonight was about as exciting as it's been, other than that we've done some award winning laying around telling ribald jokes that were redolent of an animated merkin. Can you tell I've been growing my vocabulary with this month's book club book; Lolita? (ribald: to indulge in lewd humor; redolent: suggestive or reminescent; merkin: pubic wig!!! I'm not kidding!) Speaking of ribald humor; can we just share one of Dad's endearing colloquialism--mental masterbation--yikes! You can see that this book is really polluting my word bank and pure sense of humor.

So, we'll end it on this challenge: Dream it! Dare it! Do it! Please post your dreams.

1 comment:

EMILY said...

the other night, i dreamt that i was spider man. i used my powers to tranfer $75,000 from my sister-in-law's bank account into my bank account.