Tuesday, February 08, 2005

yo

well, not a lot going on here exciting. James and I got all unpacked and we pretty much like it here. All except for our psychotic neighbor that came over the day we moved in and tried to tell us that the complex is infested with scorpions. Oh but don't worry, they're only the really HUGE ones that sting but aren't poisonous. Great. So needless to say I think I had my first honest panic attack that lasted until about 7 am the next morning. I woke myself up screaming saturday night because of the nightmarish dreams you can only imagine when one would dream about creatures of the desert. So far, no scorpions and the management pretty much told me this girl is nuts and they don't know why she keeps going on and on about a couple scorps she has seen. Anyway, other than that everything's good. I saw a kid today that kept trying to tickle me the whole time I was there and I wanted to break his arm. I bought two shirts at Kohl's today because they were buy one get one free. mom lets frances lick her plate and she fed him ice cream from a spoon.

2 comments:

EMILY said...

mom once paid me $50 to eat all the food on my own plate,but to this day, she makes me drink my ice cream through a straw. it is so hard. she is so mean.

Jenny said...

not only is that gross that Mom let your canine animal lick her plate, but it is so morally condtradicticting to everything I know about her that it disturbs me to the core.