Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I'm a little worried

So, I haven't heard from Mom or Dad since Dad's birthday last week which means

a) Dad's been booted to the casita and they're having a post-family-event blow out (they avoid calling me together on the extentions when they can't get their shit together).


b) Mom's mad at me about the "60 reasons why we love you" stunt I did for Dad (anyone who is questioning "Why?" doesn't understand the delicate and multi-layered balance of our dysfunctional family's accepted expressions of affection and appreciation)

c) They fell in their GD pond and the coy ate them (or maybe Vic finally had it with Mom's catered lunches for the workers which are just a manipulation tool that he's finally caught on to).

What have you heard? What do you know?

2 comments:

hashifa vachoo said...

Well I had dinner with them last night...James asked if he could bbq because he "likes to" but really it was so we didn't have to eat our meat "well well done" and dip it in water before our highly evolved homosapien teeth could bite into it. Everything seemed pretty "normal" but Emily did mention a creepy conversation she had with Mom today...you know the kind.

EMILY said...

why don't we do a "6000 reasons why you're unwell" tribute to mom. i think it may drive the pont home. vroooom!