Hi Sweet Girl,
I bet you could add some pictures of your own to this list, couldn't you? Have you been sending out any family pictures lately? I haven't gotten any new pics for quite some time. Scott said you had my new e-mail address but if not, you can use [e-mail addres] I need a grammy fix ..........(elipses are hers)Did you have a fun Mother's
Day? You're such a good mother, you deserve to be honored and showered with love. I told Scott thanks, but wanted to thank you too, for the lovely flowers you sent. The college student who delilvered them said of all the flowers he had delivered that morning, he thought mine were the prettiest. When I asked to say Hi to you that Sunday, Scott said you were in the other room talking to "your" mother. That was cute. Love you so much!! San Diego Mom
Wednesday, May 18, 2005
A note from my mother-in-law...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Just let it go, Jenny Girl, just let it go......
word, hashifa. you should get a load of my notes.
Post a Comment