Hi sisters, anyone talk to mom lately? To date, she has fired her fourth cleaning lady and is "so mad I can't see straight" at her decorator for not meeting her expectations that I'm sure were telepathically communicated. Dad pulled some classic moves today also. You know, getting a call from blockbuster because he forgot to include the dvd when returning rentals, screwing up measurements even when he went to Home Depot to have someone else do it for him, and then there's the ol' drive all the way to his destination only to discover he's left his wallet at home. Don't even think I got off the phone without a full status update on each plant and fish, in addition to "my leg is killing me! It's swollen..oh man! I can't even walk!" We're spending tomorrow with them so I'm sure there will be more to share.
Additionally, we went to Prescott this weekend to see the third side of the family...always a good time. We slept on a temperpedic bed at Uncle Clif's and it was pretty much the worst night of my life, don't believe the infomercials. At least Frances had a good time. He got to play with his dog cousins and survived with only losing a patch of hair on his tail, attacking one cat, and giving a "warning bite" to 5 year old Daisy (on the face).

From left to right: Frances, Beamer, Rusty, and Missy.

This here is Billie Jo

Omar

Kissing Cousins
5 comments:
By the way, yes, those are shock collars on Rusty and Beamer, MEAN!
Check that, the first one is Omar, second Billie. Is anyone else excited about the new image uploader on Blogger?
Way to steal my top positioning on the Blog, Hash, before I'm able to reap the personality dependent affirmations that come from comments! And, whatever, commenting on your own posting! And, what image uploader??? Geesh!
Also, I did talk with Mom today and had to listen to an hour of her retelling her version of this posting. Please shoot me. She actually spent an entire 15 minutes walking through her sewing room describing every freaking knick knack on the shelf and described with painstaking detail her Aunt Dathel's quilt wall hanging shinanigan. Through the heart, shoot me now.
i wish my name was omar.
Post a Comment