i'm sick of no new posts.
i have nothing new to report or make light of.
micah and i are growing our hair out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Something nice was written here, but then Sister #1 tried to walk away from the blog and Sister #2 raped the blog and stripped of any dignity. Sister #2 and #3 taunted #1 with rude and obnoxious postings until Sister #1 couldn't stand it anymore and reclaimed her place among the sisters. Sisters--we're stuck with each other.
6 comments:
You are? I forgot to mention that I really thought Micah looked so good with his shorter hair and shorter beard-thing. And your hair has never looked better! Let me have the long hair in the family, you were meant for short hair.
Thanks for the new post. Very inspiring, I'll post soon, too.
i'm happy my post changed you life by making you feel inspired. i'm a very inspiring person.
it's time to grow out my hair.
it's time for micah to grow out his hair.
I was listening to the new Raveonettes album and it reminded me of Micah, and the Boats. Not the Colorado version, but the Savannah version of the Boats. What's he up to musically these days? Oh, and I agree that the shorter hair and beard look good. (Gotta stay on topic)
hey creepy! make yourself known and i will reveal what micah does musically. now spill it!
Sorry, didn't mean to be creepy, I was in a hurry and anonymous was the quickest option. I'm a former classmate of Micah's from SCAD. I typed his name into Google and the trail led me here. It would be great if you could E-mail me at matt at leamydesign dot com and fill me in on what's up.
oooooh, i just found how you found us. hello! a new boats record should be finished soon. micah paints for a living. he's well and bearded. your website looks nice.
Post a Comment