Tuesday, August 16, 2005

A conversation between Kendall (4) and Natalie (7)

Natalie: Mom? Can I get the catchup for my string cheese?
Kendall: Natalie! You just did get the organic catchup!
Natalie: I know. I guess I really do like it better.
Kendall: Me too. I don't like pesticides.

There ya go Em!

Also, the other night when Scott made ribs, Natalie commented that you would really like these because people from California really like pig ribs. I had to disappoint her when I told her that Emily doesn't eat meat. The look on her face was puzzlement, wonderment and then slight terror, like you were going to die or something.

So, we're doing our best to influence our children with healthier habits, but I doubt they'll ever go vegan on us. We press on.

2 comments:

hashifa vachoo said...

Jenny! You just did make your kids into weirdos!

EMILY said...

give them one week with auntie emmy...