For those who care for sisters Emily and Hashifa Vachoo, I ask that you all remember them in your prayers and thoughts as they are currently traveling with their husbands, Frances the Dog and our parents in one vehicle for hours on end to Bakersfield. They will all be attending Mama Hill's 90th birthday party (unfortunately, alcohol free), which is such a back-story, I can't really go into right now. They will be meeting up with Aunt Patty and Uncle Jim, which always brings out something "special" in Mom.
All in heaven and earth hold their breath at the thought of such a gathering.
I'm sure none of you who follow and even study our laborious postings can't fully fathom the depth of this reality. If all 7 return home with their health and their minds intact it will be nothing short of a miracle. If ever there was a circumstance for a reality show, it would be this trip. I am willing to wager that Emily and HV will lose 5-7 pounds and that Emily will not last for the designated amount of time.
Check back for B-town updates, I've encouraged them to audio blog original Mom/Dad driving interludes as well as post any of Dad's temper explosions or Mom's wetting of the pants. HV is seriously worried that Frances the Dog will have a bout of traveling nerves and contract the hot snakes in the car.
Friday, August 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment