Sunday, August 14, 2005

Your Friday night sounds fun, but I'm sure that I enjoyed myself more. Say hello to my little friend: the Scunci Steamer.

I kid you not, my entire will to live was overshadowed by this incredible little tool. Once it was out of the box, I couldn't stop steaming things. Ya know that crud that leaves a little circle of calcified grunge around your faucets? I am grunge-free, my sisters. I cleaned my stove, my microwave, my fridge, my dishwasher, my floors, my bathrooms, my jewelry, my glasses, lamps, light fixtures, mirrors, showers, the grill. Tomorrow I may move outside with it and see how it cleans the car. Do you know how satisfying it's going to be to clean the steering wheels?

It's AMAZING!! You're all getting one for Christmas. You will love it! I was so obsessed with the next thing that I could clean that when Kendall stepped out of the tub and still had bubbles in her hair, for a split second I seriously considered using the steamer to just eradicate the leftover shampoo on her head.

Where was this thing when I had baby toys and stuff like that that I was constantly obsessing about being germ-free? Or when I was 9 months pregnant and laid awake at night because my baseboards need to be cleaned?

Anyway, it was fun.

3 comments:

EMILY said...

you're sick.

Andrew said...

never mind. i freaking love boise. boise kicks ass!

baseboards...

hashifa vachoo said...

where can i get one for myself?