Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Can't Stop Spraying

No really, I can't. Ever since I got this new Neutrogena Micro Mist (# 3 - the darkest of course) I am obsessed with sprayig my body into a golden bronze beauty. It has begun to peel a bit around my bathing suit areas but other than that it has held up pretty well. Frances jumped in the line of fire this last spray session so he might be looking a little sun-kissed himself. In other news, I quit my job yesterday and accepted the new one at Non-Profit Agency B - I may as well say, it's Easter Seals. It went over pretty well when I gave my boss the ol' slip and I will be done May 12. Also, the Walker Family will be visiting the McGraw Family in a few weeks and I am looking forward to that but I think Frances will have to sit this one out. Additionally, the plumbing has been laid in our new house so that is good. James is at lame AWANA tonight so I will just be getting my spray tan on if anyone wants a turn.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Scott would like to suggest that you upgrade to the extra large crapper pipes so your shitter doesn't get full. You know how you love to lodge the logs!

EMILY said...

hey jenny, you're disgusting.hashifa,no thank you, i prefer looking unaturally pasty and unwell.

hashifa vachoo said...

A funny "trait" about my husband: sometimes he loses his sense of humor completely and takes comments like Scott's pipe suggestion seriously and says "what are those? You mean we can get those for the house?" Nevermind, sweet Jamie, nevermind.

Jenny said...

that's beautiful. his a gen-yus an' we need his mand!