Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Cute Report

Kendall's Prayer: Dear Jesus, thank you for making the shape of me and thank you for making our food healthy and the shape of food.

Another Kendall thing that you'll appreciate Emily and Micah, we were playing with alphabet flashcards and she saw the letter C and she said, "Look! It's a little man with a head and a neck!" I'm like, what??? Then she turns the card on it's side and sure enough, the negative space of the letter C looks like a head and neck silouette. Wierd, huh?

C

Natalie's Healthy Habits: "Mom! Today before our test, Mrs. Koedyker gave told us that this piece of candy would make us smarter." I rolled my eyes and mumbled something about what I had told her about water and wilting flowers and brains... She followed it up quickly with, "But I chose peanut butter instead of chocolate." Because it was a healthier choice. How sweet is that?

Nicholas is over the Oh Shit phase. But his latest cute thing is that he leans against the pantry door and bangs his body on it and says, "Me? Me? Me?" until I give him a snack.

1 comment:

EMILY said...

that's all very cute.candy certainly makes me smarter, i don't understand what natalie's problem is.micah is not out of the phase of banging of his body on the pantry for snacks.i am not out of the "oh shit" phase.