Scene: at the dinner table, eating some disgusting taco salad (mom made me tacos with just meat and cheese of course). Chuck breaks the silence with this awkward recollection...
Chuck: You know something James?
James: (with an good-God-what-is-he-going-to-ask-me-now look) Yes sir?
Chuck: Your father in-law, Steve over there said to me today, You know you can't pick who your daughter marries, but if you could, I would pick James.
James: Make me a bird, so I can fly far far away.
Chuck: Isn't that right, Steve, didn't' you say that?
Dad: I did.
Me: He said it!!
Well I will let you draw your own conclusions and reasons why this is funny. I guess he's not approaching the shit list as fast as we thought, at least with Dad. Don't worry Scott, I'm sure he said the same thing about you too.
Monday, April 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i am so glad i was not there.
Post a Comment