Note: I will continue to post excerpts from the Hills' visit as I remember them. Pretty much every moment we encountered with them is worth mentioning but between James and I, we are overwhelmed and cannot remember everything at once.
Billie Jo: Little Christina, you and James must come visit us! You can stay in my home and I will not make taco salad because I remember how much you hate it.
Me: Did you guys move?
BJ: Oh no! That house is our death house! That's where I'll die. It's our death house, it's our death house.....(trails off)
_-------------------------
BJ: Linda!! (very loud) you have to take this table back, you must take it back, you have to take it back!! It has so many flaws in it, I can't believe you didn't notice! Oh, this is terrible Linda!
Mom: No, Billie Jo, it's called rustic. It's supposed to be like that.
BJ: Well that's awful Linda, I would take it back!
_--------------------------
BJ: Now Christine, let me tell you about Gidget. I paid $700 dollars for her but have spent thousands of dollars on surgery for her. She has had both knees replaced and a hernia repaired. Now, she is much fancier than any of my other poodles I've ever had. Much fancier, much fancier, much fancier.
Me: ...................
---------------------------
Wow, I really wish they were around more, really. Chuck was pretty insignificant. Told stories about Jack Peacock and Mom chimed in pretty much the whole time. Oh ya, this is good: at breakfast this morning, mom said she had an announcement. You know, sang the song, James kicked me under the table reminiscing the comments on Micah's blog. Well mom announced that JJ was having a boy but then Billie Jo, said "Well I already knew that and I have an announcement too! Michael said to tell all of you Hi and he wanted to be here, he wanted to be hear YES! He wanted to be here.
Saturday, April 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
oh man that's funny. she really is a piece of work. hmmmm, makes me hungry for simp.
oh yeah--i forgot to share that one time b.j. called and i asked about her new poodle. well, she went on for about a half an hour about her. the next week, i received about 500 photos in the mail of the stupidist dog you've ever seen.
Post a Comment