Tuesday, April 19, 2005


what do you think of my new headshot? Posted by Hello

5 comments:

Sycz said...

you look like a nihilist. A very pretty nihilist.

Anonymous said...

What kind of a jackball is this Sycz douche? How do you even pronounce that? What sort of a playskool caca-boy camera did you take your picture with, you insufferable dootyhead? Why don't you stop hitting on hot nihilists and go flog your snorkle to your borrowed copy of Big Lebowsky you derivatve poo chomper?

I've just realized that all of my insults are in the form of rhetorical questions and involve purile versions of feces.

I need serious help.

Jenny said...

hmmm...
ni•hil•ism (noun) 1. the general rejection of established social conventions and beliefs, especially of morality and religion; 2. a belief that life is pointless and human values are worthless; 3. a political movement in late 19th-century Russia that sought to bring about a socially just new society by destroying the existing one through acts of terrorism and assassination

SHE'S 4 FREAKING FEET TALL, WEIGHES 90 POUNDS SOAKING WET AND SELLS CHEESE FOR A LIVING! I think both your admirer and your "anonymous" husband can relax a little. a-HA!

note: nevertheless, I appreciated all of the excrement references.

EMILY said...

thank you, mike. i too think i am a good looking nihilist. jenny, i'm glad you got your #2 fix.

Andrew said...

ah, anonymous, we meet again. you spelled "Lebowski" incorrectly. and my net draws even tighter...