Monday, April 25, 2005
Hells Bells
Ok Lades, I need some help in the decision making department. Should I keep this baby or give it up for adoption? No, that's not really what we're up against, that was just a warm-up exercise for you to get in a discerning state of mind. I was offered a job doing the same biz that I do now, just with a different agency. Basically Job B pays more mileage, paperwork is a little bit less of a bi-otch, and there are opportunities to make more dough and she said she can get me a case load in casa grande when we move there. The salary is the same for now but I get bonuses for carrying a bigger case load. They don't provide me with a porty like Job A but they give me $20 reimbursement to use my personal phone. I have to be in the office a bit more at Job B but the office is really close (JOb A is 47 miles away and I have to drive there once a month). I don't want to quit because I feel bad leaving some of my families (but they can come with me if they know they can but it would be unethical for me to tell them that). Plus I don't want to be a job-changer but if it works out to continue in CG than it should be okay. I tried calling the lady at Job B today but her ass is out of the office so I left her a message. Speaking of leaving a message, I just left a message for Emily's now former employer. A classic "Chrissy you do it" moment. Truth be told, I enjoy impersonating her and doing things like quit jobs, register for classes, refill cokes. OK, I'm talking to Jon now so I gotta run. Everybody please comment. Thank you, goodbye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm thinking job B. Because in the long run all of your reasons why you should take job B will still matter a year from now. All of your reasons for staying with job A won't matter a year from now and if you kept it for the reasons you list, I don't think those will satisfy you very much a year from now.
i agree with jenny.you should go for it.
Post a Comment